FeaturesThe 500 Series Induction Cooktop is Sleek in Design and Offers Quick and Even Cooking Results.
- Induction - Faster than Gas and Electric Cooktops. Precise Cooking, Easy Cleaning and More Efficient
- 12" Dual-Ring Center Cooking Zone for Large Pots and Pans
- 17 Power Levels for Each Cooking Zone
- Each Cooking Zone has an Independent CountDown Timer
- SpeedBoost® - Adds Even More Power to Speed Up the Cooking Process
- PotSense - Automatically Recognizes Bottom of Pan on Cooking Element
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched On, Locks Temperature Settings if in Use
- SafeStart - Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
Controls Digital Cooktop Color Ceramic Glass Element Type Induction Fuel Type Electric No. of Elements/Burner Cooking Zones 5 Overall Color Black Warranty 1 Year Limited. See store for full details. Burner/Element Configuration (1) 12"/9" 5400/3700 W; (1) 9" 3700 W; (2) 7" 3100 W; (1) 6" 2200 W; Control Panel Color Black Cutout Dimensions 34.88" x 20" x 4.13" (WxDxH) Depth 21.25 in. Electrical Requirements 208-240 V; 60 Hz; 30 A Height 4.44 in. Ignition Electric Min to Front Edge of Counter 2.25 in. Safety Features Childlock; SafeStart Shipping Weight 62 lbs. Width 37 in.