FeaturesThe 800 Series Induction Cooktop is Sleek in Design, and Features AutoChef® Technology Which Maintains Precise Cooking Temperatures.
- Induction - Faster than Gas and Electric Cooktops. Precise Cooking, Easy Cleaning and More Efficient
- AutoChef® - Regulates Temperatures Continuously During Frying and Adjusts Them as Needed
- 12" Dual-Ring Center Cooking Zone for Large Pots and Pans
- Each Cooking Zone has an Independent CountDown Timer
- SpeedBoost® - Adds Even More Power to Speed Up the Cooking Process
- Also Available as Frameless Option: NIT8668UC
- High-end Stainless Steel Frame for a Premium Look
- PotSense - Automatically Recognizes Bottom of Pan on Cooking Element
- PreciseSelect® - Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched On, Locks Temperature Settings if in Use
- SafeStart - Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
Controls Digital Cooktop Color Ceramic Glass Element Type Induction Fuel Type Electric No. of Elements/Burner Cooking Zones 5 Overall Color Black Warranty 1 Year Limited. See store for full details. Burner/Element Configuration (1) 12"/9" 5400/3700 W; (1) 8" 3700 W; (2) 7" 3100 W; (1) 6" 2200 W Control Panel Color Black Cutout Dimensions 34.88" x 20" x 4.13" (WxDxH) Depth 21.25 in. Electrical Requirements 208-240 V; 60 Hz; 40 A Height 4.44 in. Ignition Electric Min to Front Edge of Counter 2.25 in. Safety Features Childlock; SafeStart Shipping Weight 62 lbs. Width 37 in.