FeaturesFlexInduction® Cooktop Allows You to Place Your Cookware Wherever You Want on the Flexible Cooking Zone.
- FlexInduction® - Provides More Flexibility by Combining Two Cooking Zones Into One Larger Zone
- 11" Cooking Zone for Larger Pots and Pans
- PowerMove™ - Divides FlexInduction® Into 3 Preset Power Level Zones. Simply Move the Cookware to Change the Power Level
- SpeedBoost® - Adds Even More Power to Speed Up the Cooking Process
- High-end Stainless Steel Frame for a Premium Look
- PotSense - Automatically Recognizes Bottom of Pan on Cooking Element
- ShortBoost - Ideal for Cooking With Oil, or Pans With Thin Walls or Non-Stick Coating
- Each Cooking Zone Has an Independent CountDown Timer
- Count Up Timer – Stopwatch Function That Enables Close Monitoring of the Progress of Each Dish
- PreciseSelect® - Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched On, Locks Temperature Settings if in Use
- Keep Warm Function - Ideal for Melting Chocolate or Butter
- SafeStart - Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
Controls Digital Element Type Induction Fuel Type Electric No. of Elements/Burner Cooking Zones 4 Overall Color Black Warranty Limited Warranty. See store for full details. Burner/Element Configuration (1) 11" 2600 W; (2) 8" x 9" 2200 W; (1) 6" 1400 W Control Panel Color Black Cutout Dimensions 4.13" x 28.88" x 20" (HxWxD) Depth 21.25 in. Electrical Requirements 208/240 V; 60 Hz; 30 A Height 4.38 in. Min to Front Edge of Counter 2.25 in. Safety Features Childlock; Safestart Shipping Weight 51 lbs. Width 31 in.