FeaturesMillions of people all over the world have Scandinavian household appliances from ASKO in their homes; high quality, durable products with Scandinavian design and innovative solutions. We offer a full range of Kitchen and Laundry appliances that will meet and often exceed our customer's expectations for many years to come.ASKO has always been committed to environmental protection. We continuously strive to find the most environmentally friendly solutions and economical use of resources. Our machines are among the most water and energy efficient on the market.
No matter what life throws at you, ASKO has the perfect UltraCare system to make short work of your laundry. From the high-efficiency, high-performance UltraCare Family size to the supersized UltraCare XXL washer and dryers, ASKO has the right sized laundry system for any family, large or small.ASKO washer and dryers provide the best possible washing and drying results, handling your clothes with care. Like all ASKO products, we design washer and dryers to be easy to use with simple, intuitive controls.ASKO's range of washer and dryers reflect 60 years of Swedish ingenuity and continuous innovation, designed to balance performance with environmental considerations. Indeed, ASKO's laundry appliances are a world apart from our competition.
Pro Series™ Dryers
- When buying a new dryer, don’t be too modest. It’s a fact that the larger the drum, the more air, the shorter the drying time. In addition, every component in a new ASKO dryer is tested for longevity. The robust construction includes a ball-bearing system, a stainless-steel drum and double lint filter, and is tested as rigorously as our professional products.
- When you choose Auto dry you can decide how dry you want the load to be by simply choosing one of up to six Auto programs. After that, our unique SensiDry™ system determines the length of drying time required. Interaction between temperature sensors makes the drying result more even and more reliable than that of a conventional type sensor. The program automatically stops when the clothes are dry. This Auto program is not only convenient and easy to use; it is also energy saving since the running time is adjusted according to the amount of laundry. A smaller load means lower energy consumption.
- Our dryers tumble the laundry in a figure of eight like a pair of butterfly wings, gently, non-stop and in less time, without the clothes bundling. This also saves both the belt and the motor, giving longer durability.
- To guarantee safety for the very youngest, the door of an ASKO tumble dryer can be opened from the inside, and the dryer has to be re-started if the door has been opened during drying.
Double Lint Filter
- Lint hinders the circulation inside the dryer which leads to a higher energy consumption. This is why our dryers are fitted with a particularly efficient double filter. This prevents lint from gathering and increases the life span.
Stainless Steel Drum
- Sooner or later, galvanized steel rusts. That’s why we decided to make our drums out of stainless steel. That’s why our tumble dryers really do last longer.
- We construct the drum with three ball bearings rather than the far simpler plain bearings that do not have the same life span or stability.
- Our heat pump dryers have low energy consumption. They only consume 0.18 kWh/kilo of laundry. In combination with our SensiDry™ system, energy consumption is lowered even more.
Capacity 5.1 cu. ft. Controls Digital & Mechanical Fuel Type Electric Number of Cycles 10 Overall Color White Warranty Limited Warranty. See store for full details. Control Lockout Yes Depth 29.38 in. Drum Stainless Steel Electrical Requirements 60Hz; 15A Height 33.25 in. Shipping Weight 139 lbs. Stackable Yes Width 23.50 in.