- At ASKO, we care about the environment as much as we do about clean dishes. That’s why we make some of the most water and energy efficient built-in dishwashers in the world. We are proud that all of our current built-in dishwashers have earned the ENERGY STAR label!
- Every detail that we put into our quality ASKO dishwashers provides you with convenient solutions and more value for your money. Sturdy Flexiracks™, world class energy efficiency with low water and energy consumption along with unsurpassed cleaning and drying performance are designed to exceed all of your expectations when choosing a new built-in dishwasher.
- At ASKO, we design and manufacture premium quality dishwashers with a special Scandinavian touch for design and function. We test all our products before they leave our factories and we also perform 12,500 hours of long life tests on our built-in dishwashers, equal to approximately 20 years of use.
- We are proud that our products meet the highest demands in design, function and durability, as well as environmental awareness. They clean better, use less water and last longer.
- ASKO understands that we are all individuals, so it is important that your kitchen and your built in dishwasher match your personality, tastes, and way of living.
Super Cleaning System
- People spend a lot of time rinsing plates and bowls before placing them in the dishwasher.
- Those days are over, as ASKO dishwashers are equipped with SCS™ (Super Cleaning System). SCS™ saves time, water, energy and effort.
- No pre-rinsing required. SCS™ blasts off food particles and cleans the dishwasher before entering the main wash.
Extra Large Capacity
- Design engineers have maximized the loading capacity of ASKO dishwashers. Units boast the same outside dimensions as a standard dishwasher, but loads can include larger plates, baking trays and cookware that usually must be hand-washed.
- ASKO dishwashers allow you to wash larger loads than ever before.
- Our XL models have an external height of 32¼", and a loading height of 21¼".
- Our XXL models have an external height of 34?", and a loading height of 22?", one of the largest loading capacities on the market.
- ASKO’s Turbo Drying system extracts condensation to dry your dishes better (excludes D5424XL, D5524XXL & D5954).
- ASKO’s fan-dry system gets the load completely dry. After the final rinse, the moist air in the dishwasher is mixed with dry air from outside, and the machines dries completely.
- At ASKO we believe stainless steel and steel components will outlast plastic and will look better in years to come.
- ASKO’s dishwashers have a sleek stainless steel outer, with nearly everything inside being stainless steel as well.
- ASKO’s dishwashers are made of steel; no other dishwashers have so many details in steel instead of plastic. The container is held securely in the outer frame by four stainless bolts. This is a unique, durable solution that you will only find in an ASKO. No other material lasts as long as steel.
- This is why we produce our dishwashers with eight of the most important components made of high-quality steel rather than plastic, such as: container, loading racks, spray pipe, spray arms, strainers, outer base, feet and heating element.
- Not only will the baskets last longer, your china will too. High quality steel construction and adjustable configurations makes sure they are robust and secure. ASKO’s baskets are one of the most stable on the market.
- Stainless steel spray arms last for the long run. ASKO’s dishwashers are fitted with stainless steel spray arms built using 18.9 steel. The consistent performance of this material combined with a slower wash rotation results in cleaner dish-ware and a longer useful life.
Seam Welded Tank
- A dishwasher’s environment is about as aggressive as it gets. High-quality non-magnetic stainless steel allows us to weld the steel outer casing, rather than folding and gluing. This construction considerably reduces the risk of leaks while increasing the life span.
- A stainless steel inner door will not corrode, wear out, or discolor with time.
- Stainless steel filters will provide years of service, screening out the smallest particles to get your dishes cleaner.
- A sturdy dishwasher lasts longer and keeps quieter. That’s why we use steel legs rather than plastic ones, which can break off when installing the machine. Steel legs are more stable than plastic and reduce vibration, protecting sensitive dishes.
Ball Bearing Guide Rails
- Stainless steel will not wear out. It will provide years of trouble free and smooth operation.
- To extend the life span, increase performance, and to reduce the risk of leakage, we use high quality stainless steel spray pipes. Many competing brands choose simpler solutions with plastic spray pipes – and sometimes these pipes are even placed on the outside, increasing the risk of leakage. Stainless steel spray pipes always outlive plastic ones.
Controls Digital Number of Cycles 10 Overall Color Stainless Steel Quiet Package Quiet operation Wash System 9Spray™ Control Lockout Yes Cutlery Holder Yes Cycle Status Light Yes Delay Wash (Up to hours) 24 Depth 22.88 in. Detergent Dispenser Yes Electrical Requirements 115V; 60Hz; 15A Fold Down Tines Yes Glassware Yes Handle Color Stainless Steel Handle Type Tubular Heavy Duty Yes Heavy Yes Height 34.75 in. Hi Temp Wash Yes Interior (Settings) 16 Lower Rack Wash Only Yes Noise level 46dB dB Normal Yes Pots & Pans Yes Quick Wash Yes Rinse Aid Dispenser Yes Sensor Washing Yes Shipping Weight 112 lbs. Silverware Basket Yes Stemware Holder Yes Upper Rack Wash Only Yes Width 23.88 in.