Centro Island offers modern styling designed to be the focal point of the room. With high performance, and durable construction Centro will meet the needs of professional-quality residential cooking. Now with iQ blower options and Hi-Flow™ Baffle filters for optimal performance.
- Now offered with the exclusive iQ Blower System™ with GPS Technology for the quietest, most energy efficient and fastest smoke and odor removal available from a range hood in its class
- Four - level, Halogen lighting (6 bulbs, GU10 50-watt, bulbs included) brilliantly illuminate the cooktop and surrounding area for clear visibility
- 4-speed electronic controls have an LCD display allowing you to choose just the right speed to handle what's cooking. Optional LinkLogic™ remote Control makes access convenient from any local wall switch location.
- Distinctive, hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel Hi-Flow™ baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen. An electronic filter clean reminder will help to ensure filters are cleaned regularly to maintain peak performance
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- Automatic Sensor Control (A.S.C) senses cooking activity for automatic blower operation. Air-refresh cycle refreshes the air in the room by periodically turning on the hood to ventilate at low speed.
- Choice of 13 different blowers to suit your installation. Internal iQ6, iQ12, P6 and P12 blowers -- P3 now available for 300 CFM applications; also choose from eight Exterior and In-line blowers choices from 280 to 1500 CFM for optimum performance at the lowest sound level by moving the blower outside the kitchen.
- Can be used with optional Make-Up Air Damper SMD6, SMD8 or Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Optional decorative flues (AEIP) in 12", 18", 24" and 30" heights provide installation choices to increase design flexibility. A drywall finish trim kit (ATDIP) allows for unique design applications if you choose to construct a custom flue to match walls or cabinetry