FeaturesThe Disappearing Refrigerator
Nano-Coated Spill-Proof Shelving
- Every Sub-Zero Integrated refrigerator or freezer comes ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry. The design possibilities are truly endless. High-quality stainless steel panels and handles are available as accessories, too.
Soft-On LED Lighting
- A microthin coating applied to the perimeter of each shelf prevents spills from spreading, making clean-up a breeze and eliminating the need for plastic edging. The result is a clear, clean interior that maximizes visibility of food.
Automatic Ice Maker with "Max Ice" Feature
- Energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees of brightness, enabling you to customize preferences by controlling intensity levels.
Rigorously Tested To Ensure Dpendability
- High-efficiency unit provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a "max ice" feature capable of increasing ice production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period – just the boost you need for parties and holidays.
- Every component of every single Sub-Zero unit is tested in our U.S. manufacturing facilities before assembly, then every completed product is factory-tested for up to 24 hours before shipping. In our labs, components are subjected to electric jolts, violent vibrations and 350° temperature swings, and tested to stand up to at least 20 years of heavy use.
- Designed to reduce contaminants and chlorine taste and odors when purifying water for ice, this low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 750 gallons. Replacement is fast and easy.
- The interactive and easy-to-use controls employ touchscreen technology to precisely regulate temperatures and give you more access to more settings. The control panel's small footprint further refines the interior.
- All full-size Integrated refrigerators stand a uniform 84" tall for a standardized and consistent look when multiple units are installed side by side.
Exceptional 24/7 Customer Support
- Perfect if you need greater capacity for your frozen foods, or extra design flexibility in your kitchen, our all-freezer unit pairs easily with all-refrigerator units.
- Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, our Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as our products. They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from our factory, and are standing by to provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.
Capacity 12.3 cu. ft. Controls Digital Depth w/Door Open 46.5 in. Door Swing Option Reversible ENERGY STAR ® Qualified Yes Ice Maker Yes Overall Color Panel Ready Depth 24 in. Door Bins/Baskets 5 Door Color Panel Ready Electrical Requirements 115 V; 60 Hz; 15 Amp Freezer Light Yes Handle Color Stainless Steel Handle Type Bar Height 84 in. Kilowatt Hrs. per Year 558 Number of Shelves 3 Shelf Material Wire Shelf Type Adjustable Storage Bin/Basket 2 Width 24 in.