- Powerful performance delivers consistent results. Evenly cooked dishes, every time, with PowerPlus® Convection Bake and Roast. Available in both ovens.
PowerPlus® No Preheat
- Oven is ready in no time. Start baking immediately with PowerPlus® No Preheat.*. Available in both ovens. (*Applies to baking foods on one rack with a cook time of 10 minutes or longer)
Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
- Automatically converts the convection oven to the ideal cooking time for evenly cooked dishes. Available in both ovens.
Built with American Pride
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
PowerPlus® Temperature Probe
- Ensures great results the first time. Set and monitor dish temperature with the PowerPlus® Temperature Probe. Available in the upper oven.
- Set a timer for both ovens when cooking dishes simultateously.
- A powerful, quick clean for your oven in just 2-hours with PowerPlus® Self-Clean cycle.
- Access warm dishes from your oven with ease - racks glide in and out of the oven smoothly.
Bake Burner/Element 2200 W Controls Digital & Mechanical Depth w/Door Open 45.75 in. Door Swing Option Drop Down Fuel Type Electric Overall Color Stainless Steel Total Capacity 10.2 cu. ft. Bake Convection Broiler Wattage 4000 Watts Broiling Variable Cleaning Method Self Cleaning Clock Type Digital Control Lockout Yes Cooking System Convection Cutout Dimensions 29" x 23.5" x 49.75" (W x D x H) Delayed Cooking Yes Depth 24.75 in. Electrical Requirements 240/208 V AC; 60Hz; 40A Handle Color Stainless Steel Handle Type Bar Height 50.44 in. Interior Dimensions (Oven 1) 18.63" x 24.13" x 19.5" (Oven 2) 18.63" x 24.13" x 19.5" (H x W x D) Light(s) Halogen No. of Oven Racks 3 / 3 No. of Rack Positions 6 Oven Cavity Finish Black Oven Door Window Type Extra Large Shipping Weight 280 lbs. Thermometers & Probes 1 Meat Probe Total Lower Oven Capacity 5.1 cu. ft. Total Upper Oven Capacity 5.1 cu. ft. Width 30 in.