A classic cooktop for convenient cooking. The VG 232 has two burners: a high output burner and a standard output burner each with two flame rings for different types of cookware. Precisely adjustable and reproducible flame sizes allow intensive searing as well as simmering at a low power level. Pots and pans can be moved hassle-free from one burner to another on the smooth-surface cast iron roaster support.
- 1 high output burner (560 – 2800 W), suitable for pots up to max. 8 2/3".
- 1 standard output burner (380 – 1900 W), suitable for pots up to max. 8 2/3".
- One-handed operation
- Gas valve with fine control
- Cast pan support with continuous grates
- Enamelled burner caps
- Safety thermocoupler ignition
Fuel Type Natural Gas No. of Elements/Burner Cooking Zones 2 Overall Color Stainless Steel Burner/Element Configuration (1) 260/2800 W; (1) 380/1900 W Cutout Dimensions 2.17" x 10.55" x 19.29" Depth 20.59 in. Electrical Requirements 120 V; 15 A Grate Material Cast Iron Height 2.5 in. Min to Front Edge of Counter 3.125 in. Shipping Weight 19.84 lbs. Width 11.34 in.