- Variable pressure wash adjusts water volume, pressure, and temperature per load size and soil levels
- Multi-level washing with three spray arms ensures clean dishes
- Turbidity sensor monitors the soil level of the dishes for superior quality
- Triple filtration system removes the smallest particles for clean water circulation
- Flow-through water heater is concealed to provide a safer alternative to exposed heaters
Turbo Fan Dry
- Fan circulates air for efficient drying performance
Quiet Clean™ Performance Package – 45 dB
- Three layers of insulation – bitumen, cotton, and full side walls create one of the quietest dishwashers on the market
Exclusive Smart Size™ Rack
- Accommodates large cutlery and utensils.
- Reduces water hardness to a manageable level to prevent glasses and dishes from etching.
Two Position Adjustable Upper Rack
- Allows for loading of taller glasses in upper rack or larger pans in bottom rack.
LCD Control Panel
- Allows for easy viewing of cycle/option selection and remaining wash time.
- Industry-leading heavy gauge top and bottom dish baskets hold even the heaviest dishes
- Upper Smart Size™ Rack is designed to allow cleaning of cutlery while washing tall items simultaneously in upper rack
- Holds up to 14 international place settings along with silverware and cutlery
- Top rack is adjustable with or without dishes for versatile loading
- Adjustable stemware shelves can be used for holding ladles or other small utensils
- Foldable tines provide versatility for the loading of pots, pans, and uniquely sized items in top and bottom racks
- Bottom rack has six split, foldable tines with variable setting from flat to vertical
- Sliding cutlery basket can be moved horizontally to any position
- Pots/Pans Plus - Extra-heavy soil level
- Pots/Pans - Heavy soil level
- Auto - determines the amount of water and temperature needed
- CombiClean - washes delicate items in upper basket andheavier soiled items in lower basket
- Regular Wash - Normal soil level
- Crystal/China - Less water pressure for - lightly soiled or fine china
- Quick Wash - 35 Minutes!
- Rinse/Hold - Pre-rinse dishes clean
- Half Load - Energy saving function for use with partial loads
- Auto Tablet - Sensor detects rinse aid and automatically sets drying cycle duration
- Delay Start - Allows delayed activation for up to 24 hours
- Sanitize Function - Raises water temperature in final rinse to meet NSF requirements
- High Gloss - Provides superior drying performance
- Intense Wash - Helps wash heavily soiled dishes
- LCD screen with remaining time indicator
- Cycle run floor indicator light
- LED interior light
- Energy Star Qualified
- Available in Custom Panel Model (no front)
- Optional Viking Professional Door Panel (PDDP242) available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Cobalt Blue (CB), Graphite Gray (GG)
Controls Digital ENERGY STAR ® Qualified Yes Number of Cycles 8 Overall Color Panel Ready Quiet Package Quiet Clean™ Warranty 1 Year Parts and Labor. See store for full details. China Gentle Wash Yes Control Panel Color Black Cutlery Holder Yes Cutout Dimensions 24" x 36" x 24" (WxHxD) Cycle Countdown Yes Cycle Status Light Yes Delay Wash (Up to hours) 24 Depth 22.19 in. Detergent Dispenser Yes Electrical Requirements 115V; 60Hz; 12 A Fold Down Tines Yes Handle Color Stainless Steel Handle Type Arch Height 35.88 in. Interior (Settings) 14 Kilowatt Hrs. per Year 256 Noise level 45 dB dB Normal Yes NSF Certified Rinse Yes Number of Options 6 Pots & Pans Yes Quick Wash Yes Removable Yes Rinse Aid Dispenser Indicator Yes Rinse Aid Dispenser Yes Sanitary Rinse Yes, NSF Certified Shelf Type Adjustable Shipping Weight 97 lbs. Silverware Basket Yes Stemware Holder Cup shelves with integrated stemware holder Width 23.56 in.